Here’s a list of 10 things you may not know about me. Reading this list will not make you smarter, nor does it promise to make your life more fulfilled. Come to think of it, you’d probably lead quite a fine existence without it.
But if you’re anything like me, it’s these random bits about a person that make them so darn intriguing. Then again, I am weird.
- I was an extra in a movie! Reality: It was a late 90’s movie called RENAISSANCE MAN. Yeah, no one else remembers it either.
- I cannot stand a messy refrigerator. Contents must be well organized. I don’t know why.
- Ditto for linen closets.
- I’m not a vegetarian but will only eat things with two legs or less. This does not include people.
- LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE makes me cry EVERY single time I watch it. Or if I hear the song (The Winner Is) from the soundtrack. Seriously, it’s like a Pavlovian response and I get all water-worksy.
- I went to a tanning booth once when I lived in Germany. Some kids reached under the door and stole my bra and underwear. It is hard to be taken seriously without underwire or fanny support.
- I don’t use a pillow when I sleep. I use a Bucky. One of those horseshoe-shaped thingys most people use when they travel, except it’s not inflatable, it’s full of buckwheat hulls.
- The best smell in the world is line-dried sheets. In fact, I’m afraid to fall asleep because I’ll miss out on the smell and then in the morning all the magic is gone.
- My hair is not *naturally* red. But it should have been. I’m just correcting Mother Nature’s oversight.
- When I grew up I wanted to be a trapeze artist…and a veterinarian, and a telephone operator, and a mad scientist, and a painter/sculptor. Not all at once though.
How about you? Any Super Not-So-Secret Stuffs you’d like to share? I’m hoping you won’t leave me hanging with all my oddities flapping in the breeze.
Happy Tuesday all!